One of the seven wonders of the world, The Pyramids of Giza and many other ancient architectures help Egypt to remains on top of the list of every visitors all over the globe. Egypt is a land of mystic & years old pyramids, River Nile and part of Sahara. Earlier, Egypt was called the ‘Gift of the Nile’ because if there was no Nile river, it would completely a desert nation. Egypt is often divided into two parts – Upper Egypt consists of the South and Lower Egypt the North part of country. River Nile flows from south towards north direction. Nearly 90% of Egypt’s population are Muslim, means most of the poople follows the Islamic religion there. Remaining 10% of the population are Copts, that follows Christian religion. From it’s 7000 years old history & culture, it also has vibrant markets, cities, giant mosques, natural & man-made architectures, island city Hurghada, stunning white desert and many more. People often visit Egypt for experiencing star gazing and mind relaxing activities. By visiting Egypt you will never be disappoint and could experience some of the best places such as The Pyramids of Giza, Luxor Temple, Egyptian Museum, The valley of the kings, White desert, Sakkara, Great sphinx of Giza, Hurghada, Tiran Island, Giftun Island, Karnak Temple, old Cairo city, Churches, markets and many more.